Nephros Dialysis Filtration
Keeping your dialysis patients safe is a top priority for us. We understand the importance of choosing the right equipment and processes to purify water for the preparation of concentrates and dialysate.
Contact us to learn how our solutions seamlessly fit into your central water system or portable DI/RO equipment.
The water used for dialysis treatment must adhere to stringent standards of purification. Our dialysis solutions filter water and bicarbonate used in hemodialysis devices to assist in providing hemodialysis quality water or bicarbonate concentrates, meeting all requirements of ANSI/AAMI/ISO 23500-5.
The 5 nanometer (0.005 micron) pore size of our dialysis filters effectively retains bacteria, viruses, and endotoxins.
The Benefits of the Nephros Dialysis Filters
- Proprietary 5 nanometer (0.005 micron) membrane technology for bacteria, virus, and endotoxin retention
- Long, continuous 12-month filter life for reduced filter change frequency
- FDA-cleared filtration that meets and exceeds the ISO 23500-5:2019 standard for dialysis water or bicarbonate concentrate
- Compact models are available, ideal for portable machines
Our Dialysis Water Filters
- DSU-D Dual-Stage Filter
- SSU-D Single-Stage Filter
- SSUmini Single-Stage Filter
- EndoPur Endotoxin Filter
Contact us to learn how Nephros may support you with Dialysis Filtration