Nephros DSU-H Filter
Designed to retain bacteria, viruses, and endotoxins at sinks, showers, ice machines, drinking water fountains, equipment cleaning stations, and more, our DSU-H in-line water filter aids in infection control.
Contact us to learn how our DSU-H enhances emergency preparedness plans and proactive water management programs.
The Nephros DSU-H filter is a disposable in-line water ultrafilter used to filter EPA quality drinking water. The filter retains bacteria, viruses, and endotoxins. By providing ultrapure water for washing and drinking, the filter aids in infection control. The filter produces water that is suitable for wound cleansing, cleaning of equipment used in medical procedures and washing of surgeon hands.
The Benefits of the Nephros DSU-H Filter
- Proprietary 5 nanometer (0.005 micron) membrane technology for bacteria, virus, and endotoxin retention
- Long continuous 180-day (6-month) filter life reduces frequency of filter changes
- FDA-cleared to aid in infection control for bacteria, in addition to virus and endotoxin
- >11-log (B.diminuta) bacteria reduction; >8-log (PhiX-174) virus reduction; >5-log EU/ml endotoxin reduction
Our DSU-H Filters
- 70-0285 DSU-H Quick Connect (CPC (PLC))
- 70-0286 DSU-H Threaded (1/2 NPSM)
Contact us to learn how Nephros may support you with our DSU-H