Healthcare Infection Control Filters
Healthcare Infection Control Filtration
Healthcare facilities country-wide are subject to a variety of water management regulations. These regulations require facilities to have robust programs that define the control measures and corrective actions to reduce the risks of healthcare-associated infections.
Contact us to learn how our infection control filters may support your water management program.
Our FDA-cleared infection control filtration offers solutions for both in-line control measures (programmatic response) and point-of-use corrective actions (emergency response) to help healthcare facilities meet regulatory requirements, and most importantly, keep their patients, staff, and visitors safe.
The Benefits of Nephros Infection Control Filters
- FDA-cleared to aid in infection control for bacteria, virus, and endotoxin retention
- Long life for continuous use up to 90 or 180 days
- Fast installation for outbreak response or as part of a proactive water management plan
- Produces water suitable for drinking, hand washing, showering, and cleaning medical equipment
- Filters EPA-quality drinking water
Our Point-of-Use Infection Control Filters
- S100 Sink Spout Filter
- S100 Sink & Shower Spray Filter
- S100 Handheld Shower Filter
Our In-Line Infection Control Filters
- SSU-H Single-Stage Filter
- DSU-H Dual-Stage Filter
- HydraGuard Ultrafilter
Contact us to learn how Nephros may support you with healthcare infection control filtration