The Sediment Pre-Filter reduces sediment particulate buildup in machinery to prevent detrimental effects on machinery and the quality of water. This filter retains sediment transported by fluid flow, including any suspended particulate material including rust flakes, sand grains, small pieces of organic matter, clay particles, or any other small particles in the water supply.
- Gallon Capacity: Up to 30,000 gal. depending on water source
- Rated Flow: 2.0-2.5 GPM
- Working Pressure: 20-100psi
- Dimensions: 2 7/8″ x 17″
- Keys: Aether, AC2 2nd Series
Associated Installation Kits & Components
- 70-6011 Pre-Filter, 1um Nom, 10″ x 2.5″
- 70-6012 Pre-Filter, 5um Nom, 10″ x 2.5″
- 70-39040-000 10 Mic Sediment Filter
- 70-6021 Pre-Filter, 1um Nom, 20″ x 2.5″
- 70-6022 Pre-Filter, 5um Nom, 20″ x 2.5″
- 70-6010 Housing, Pre-Filter, 10″ x 2.5″
- 70-6020 Housing, Pre-Filter, 20″ x 2.5″
Want to know more?
Reach out for quotes, additional product details, installation questions, and more.