The Nephros Soluble Lead Filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, scale, cysts, and soluble and lead particulate. Combining the Carbon Block, Carbon + Scale or Soluble Lead filters with the Ultrafilter creates a multibarrier solution to water filtration by retaining particulate down to 5nm.
- Max Inlet Pressure: 75psi (8.5bar)
- Filter Membrane: AETHER® Lead Guard
- Material: Ion Ex-Changer with High Specificity for Lead
- Clean Water Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM @ 10psi differential
- Performance Metric: Meets NSF 53-2018
- Gallon Capacity: Up to 9,000 gallons
- Chlorine Removal: Up to 60,000 gallons
- Dimension: 14” L x 3” D
- Replacement: Up to 12 months
- Keys: Everpure®, 3M/Cuno, AETHER®
Associated Installation Kits & Components
- 70-00000-E1M EVP Single Stage Manifold, Basic
- 70-00001-E1M EVP Single Stage Manifold, Enhanced
- 70-00000-E2M EVP Dual Stage Manifold
- 70-00011-E2M EVP Dual Stage Manifold, Parallel
- 70-00011-E3M EVP Triple Stage Manifold, Parallel
- 70-00011-E4M EVP Quad Stage Manifold, Parallel
Want to know more?
Reach out for quotes, additional product details, installation questions, and more.