S100 Point-of-Use Infection Control Filtration
Point-of-use infection control filtration is a quick and efficient means of mitigating the risk of waterborne pathogens when used for water emergencies or as part of a proactive water management plan.
Contact us to learn more about Nephros point-of-use water filters and how we may support you with our in-stock inventory and quick turnaround.
During a pathogen outbreak, a water main break, or a compromised water event, you need a solution that’s both fast and reliable! Point-of-use infection control filtration is a cost-effective and easy-to-install solution to safeguard higher-acuity areas and continue patient care uninterrupted.
The Nephros S100 filters feature 0.1-micron technology that offers effective retention of waterborne pathogens and come in the following configurations:
The Benefits of Nephros S100 Point-of-Use Filters
- FDA-cleared to aid in infection control for bacteria
- >9-log bacteria reduction (B.diminuta)
- Long life for continuous use up to 90 days (3 months)
- Fast and easy one-step installation for outbreak response
- Produces water suitable for drinking, hand washing, and cleaning medical equipment
Our S100 Point-of-Use Filters
- S100 Sink Spout Filter
- S100 Sink & Shower Spray Filter
- S100 Handheld Shower Filter
Contact us to learn how Nephros may support you with S100 Point-of-Use Infection Control Filtration