S100 Handheld Shower
The Nephros S100 Point-of-Use Handheld Shower Filter is a disposable point-of-use micro-filter used to filter EPA quality drinking water. The filter retains bacteria. By retaining bacteria in water for washing and drinking, the filter may aid in infection control. The filter produces water that is suitable for cleaning of equipment used in medical procedures and washing of surgeon hands.
- Max Inlet Pressure: 75psi (5 bar)
- Filter Membrane: Versatile® – PES
- Material: Polysulfone
- Pore Size: 0.1 Microns
- Bacteria Retention: >109 (B. diminuta)
- Dimensions: 4” L x 3” D
- Surface Area: 0.3 m2
- Clean Water Flow Rate: 3.0 GPM at 30psi (2 bar)
- Connections: Threaded (1/2 NPSM)
- Replacement: Up to 3 months
- Configuration: Single-Stage Filtration
Associated Installation Kits & Components
- 70-0273 Sink Adapter
- 70-0275 Swivel Shower Adapter
- 70-0297F Display Kit – S100
Want to know more?
Reach out for quotes, additional product details, installation questions, and more.