EndoPur® Endotoxin Filter
The Nephros EndoPur Endotoxin Filter is intended to be used to filter water used in hemodialysis devices. It assists in providing hemodialysis quality water. The device is not a complete water treatment system, but serves to remove biological contaminants. Therefore it must be used in conjunction with other water treatment equipment (Reverse Osmosis, Deionization, etc.)
- Compatible Disinfection: Chemical and Heat
- Max Differential Pressure: 30psi (2 bar)
- Filter Membrane: Medisulfone®
- Membrane Material: Polysulfone
- Pore Size: 5 nm (0.005 micron)
- Bacteria Retention: >1011 (B. diminuta)
- Virus Retention: >108 (PhiX-174)
- Endotoxin Retention: >105 EU/ml
- Sizes: 10”/20” x 2.5” D
- Membrane Surface Area: 2.6 m2 per 10” segment
- Connection: 222 O-Ring
- Replacement: Up to 1 year
Want to know more?
Reach out for quotes, additional product details, installation questions, and more.