DSU-D Dual-Stage Filter
The Nephros DSU-D filter is intended to be used to filter water or bicarbonate concentrate used in hemodialysis devices. It assists in providing hemodialysis quality water or bicarbonate concentrate. The device is not a complete water treatment system, but serves to remove biological contaminants. Therefore it must be used in conjunction with other water treatment equipment (Reverse Osmosis (RO), Deionization (DI), etc.).
- Compatible Disinfection: Chemical and Heat
- Max Differential Pressure: 75psi (5 bar)
- Filter Membrane: Medisulfone®
- Membrane Material: Polysulfone
- Pore Size: 5nm (0.005micron)
- Bacteria Retention: >1011 (B. diminuta)
- Virus Retention: >108 (PhiX-174)
- Endotoxin Retention: >105 EU/ml
- Dimensions: 13” L x 2.5”D
- Connections Recommended: QC (CPC (APC))
- Replacement: 1 year
- Safety: Dual-Stage Filtration
- ~60kDa Particle Retention >104 (Hgb)
Associated Installation Kits & Components
- 70-0294 Install Kit – Dialysis In-Line Filters
Want to know more?
Reach out for quotes, additional product details, installation questions, and more.