SSUmini Single-Stage Filter
The Nephros SSUmini is intended to be used to filter water or bicarbonate concentrate used in hemodialysis devices. It assists in providing hemodialysis quality water or bicarbonate concentrate. The device is not a complete water treatment system, but serves to remove biological contaminants. Therefore it must be used in conjunction with other water treatment equipment (Reverse Osmosis (RO), Deionization (DI), etc.).
- Compatible Disinfection: Chemical and Heat
- Max Inlet Pressure: 75psi (5 bar)
- Filter Membrane: Medisulfone®
- Material: Polysulfone
- Pore Size: 5nm
- Bacteria Retention: >1011 (B. diminuta)
- Virus Retention: >108 (PhiX-174)
- Endotoxin Retention: >105 EU/ml
- Dimensions: 6” L x 2” D
- Connections Recommended: 3/8” BSPP
- Replacement: 1 year
- Safety: Single-Stage Filtration
- ~60kDa Particle Retention >102 (Hgb)
Associated Installation Kits & Components
- 70-0266 SSUmini (3/8″ BSPP to 1/4″ barb) Adapter Kit
Want to know more?
Reach out for quotes, additional product details, installation questions, and more.