The Nephros Hydraguard is intended to be used to filter EPA quality drinking water. The filter retains bacteria, viruses and endotoxin. By providing ultrapure water for patient washing and drinking, the filter aids in infection control. The filter produces water that is suitable for patient wound cleansing, cleaning of equipment used in medical procedures and washing of surgeon hands.
- Max Inlet Temperature: 27° C (80° F)
- Max Inlet Pressure*: 100psi (6.8 bar)
* For inlet pressures above 75psi, a pressure regulator should be installed (≤75psi) to account for plumbing system pressure fluctuations (typically up to +/- 25psi). A hammer arrester should be installed in applications where water hammer may be present
- Filter Membrane: Medisulfone®
- Material: Polysulfone
- Pore Size: 5 nm
- Bacteria Retention: >1011 (B. diminuta)
- Virus Retention: >108 (PhiX-174)
- Size: 10” L x 2.5” D
- Membrane Surface Area: 2.6m2
- Connection: 222 O-Ring
- Replacement: Up to 6 months
Associated Installation Kits & Components
- 70-0116 10” Cartridge Housing Kit (flat bottom, keystone mix)
Want to know more?
Reach out for quotes, additional product details, installation questions, and more.