DSU-H Dual-Stage Filter
The Nephros DSU-H is a disposable in-line water ultrafilter used to filter EPA quality drinking water. The filter retains bacteria, viruses, and endotoxins. By providing ultrapure water for washing and drinking, the filter aids in infection control. The filter produces water that is suitable for wound cleansing, cleaning of equipment used in medical procedures and washing of surgeon hands.
- Max Inlet Pressure*: 100psi (6.8 bar)
* For inlet pressures above 75psi, a pressure regulator should be installed (≤75psi) to account for plumbing system pressure fluctuations (typically up to+/- 25psi). A hammer arrester should be installed in applications where water hammer may be present.
- Filter Membrane: Medisulfone®
- Material: Polysulfone
- Pore Size: 0.005 Microns
- Bacteria Retention: >1011 (B. diminuta)
- Virus Retention: >108 (PhiX-174)
- Dimensions: 13” L x 2.5” D
- Surface Area: 2.8 m2
- Clean Water Flow Rate: 3.0 GPM at 60psi (4 bar)
- Connections: QC (CPC (PLC)); Threaded (1/2 NPSM)
- Replacement: Up to 6 months
- Configuration: Dual-Stage Filtration
Associated Installation Kits & Components
- 70-0290 Install Kit – In-Line
- 70-0291 Install Kit – Shower
- 70-0292 Install Kit – Sink
- 70-0293 Install Kit – Disinfect
- 70-0298F Display Kit
- 70-0901 Wall Clips
- 70-0902 Quick Connect with Valve
- 70-5000 Filter Evaluation Service
Want to know more?
Reach out for quotes, additional product details, installation questions, and more.