SSU-H Single-Stage Filter
The Nephros SSU-H is a disposable in-line water ultrafilter used to filter EPA quality drinking water. The filter retains bacteria, viruses and endotoxin. By providing ultrapure water for washing and drinking, the filter aids in infection control. The filter produces water that is suitable for wound cleansing, cleaning of equipment used in medical procedures and washing of surgeon hands.
- Max Inlet Pressure: 75 psi (5 bar)
- Filter Membrane: Medisulfone®
- Material: Polysulfone
- Pore Size: 0.005 Microns
- Bacteria Retention: >1011 (B. diminuta)
- Virus Retention: >108 (PhiX-174)
- Dimensions: 7” L x 2.5” D
- Surface Area: 0.9 m2
- Clean Water Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM at 30 psi (2 bar)
- Connections: Quick Connect (CPC (PLC)); Threaded (1/2 NPSM)
- Replacement: Up to 3 months
- Configuration: Single-Stage Filtration
Associated Installation Kits & Components
- 70-0299F Display Kit
- 70-0901 Wall Clips
- 70-0902 Quick Connect with Valve
- 70-0291 Install Kit – Shower
- 70-0292 Install Kit – Sink
Want to know more?
Reach out for quotes, additional product details, installation questions, and more.